Retro Game Collector for Sega 32X (iOS / Android)
|Retro Game Collector for Sega 32X is the must-have reference for every Sega 32X enthusiast. This app serves as a reference for every 32X game ever released. Keep track of your own game collection and even keep a wanted list.
Other modules in our Retro Game Collector app:
2600, 32X, 3DO, 3DS, 5200, 7800, CD-i, Colecovision, DS, Dreamcast, Fairchild Channel F, Famicom, Famicom Disk System, Game & Watch, Game Gear, GameCube, Gameboy / Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Genesis / MegaDrive, Intellivision, Jaguar, Lynx, Master System, MegaDrive Japan, N-Gage, N64, NES, Neo Geo AES, Neo Geo CD, Neo Geo Pocket / Color, Nintendo Power Magazine, Odyssey 2 / Videopac, PC-Engine, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, SCD, SNES, Saturn, Super Famicom, Switch, TG16, Vectrex, Virtual Boy, Vita, Wii, WiiU, XBOX, XBOX 360, Xbox One
This app will show you the value and rarity for each game. You can also directly view videos of each game on YouTube or buy them directly of eBay, all integrated into the app.
- Complete database of games (US/EU/AU)
- Boxart is available for every game
- See the rarity and value for each game, also view the averages that other users assign to games (automatic online sync)
- Updated prices and rarity ratings are synced weekly
- Keep track of all the games in your own collection or put them in a wanted list
- See a list of all games you still need to collect
- Budget tracker: Track your purchases and sales
- Cover Mode: Browse through your games in a new way!
- Do you collect for multiple systems? We generate an overview and have lots of tools that give you an insight into the growth and value of your collection.
- Multi-device syncing: Sync your collection between all your devices
- Your own personal collection on the web My.PureGaming.org: share your collection with friends or potential buyers
- E-Mail your collection, for sale, wanted, remaining or duplicates games list
- Keep notes for every game
- Keep track of the condition, region / versions
- Track duplicates, add quantities for every game in your collection
- Add your own custom games (useful with reproduction games)
- View your most rare and valuable games in the Trophy Room.
- Exclude unwanted games from the app
- Graph showing you the evolution (value, game count, remaining) of your collection
- Create lists of games
- Multi-Currency support
- Filter the games by rarity or publisher
- Use your own boxart by taking a picture or choosing one from the photo library
- View YouTube videos for each game
- Do an eBay search for the game you want (you can choose the eBay region you prefer)
- Provides a tool to analyse your own collection
- Check your collection directly on your Apple Watch
- Retina enhanced (sharper pictures on iPhone 4/4S/5), iPhone 5, 6, 7 optimised
- Universal app, runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
"Fantastic! I’ve been using this app for years and love it. The best view of collecting lists, no free form stuff you have to enter. Nice and clean, love the Trophy Room concept, too. You can even filter out games like unlicensed ones or the NWC you’ll never get anyway…highly recommended!"
"I've not located a better app than this for collectors, no matter the platform. It is a great feeling to add a new title and watch your percentage of the total collection go up! Awesome awesome awesome!"
"I give this app 5/5 stars, because it is so well made and covers most angles on true collecting. So if you have a collector inside of you and want to start collecting games, this is the app for you. Job well done!"
"The perfect aid to any collector. This app keeps track of price fluctuations and games that are getting popular. Keep a want list to look back to when buying that game you've had your eye on, and have a for sale list to keep track of your collection you are willing to get rid of. I love the total value counter, it keeps you knowing what your games are worth at any point in time. Obviously though, it's number one feature is the ability to look up any game at an time and find out its value. It helps out a ton when buying games."