Retro Game Collector for Atari 7800 (iOS / Android)
|Retro Game Collector for Atari 7800 is the must-have reference for every Atari 7800 enthusiast. This app serves as a reference for every 7800 game ever released. Keep track of your own game collection and even keep a wanted list.
Other modules in our Retro Game Collector app:
2600, 32X, 3DO, 3DS, 5200, 7800, Amiibo, Astrocade, Atari 8-bit, CD-i, Colecovision, DS, Dreamcast, Dreamcast Japan, Fairchild Channel F, Famicom, Famicom Disk System, Game & Watch, Game Gear, Game.com, GameCube, Gameboy / Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Genesis / MegaDrive, Intellivision, Jaguar, Lynx, Master System, MegaDrive Japan, N-Gage, N64, N64 Japan, NES, Neo Geo AES, Neo Geo AES Japan, Neo Geo CD, Neo Geo MVS, Neo Geo Pocket / Color, Nintendo Power Magazine, Odyssey 2 / Videopac, PC-Engine, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP, Pico, Pico Japan, SCD, SNES, Saturn, Saturn Japan, Super Famicom, Switch, TG16, Vectrex, Virtual Boy, Vita, Wii, WiiU, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
This app will show you the value and rarity for each game. You can also directly view videos of each game on YouTube or buy them directly of eBay, all integrated into the app.
- Complete database of games (US/EU/AU)
- Boxart is available for every game
- See the rarity and value for each game, also view the averages that other users assign to games (automatic online sync)
- Updated prices and rarity ratings are synced weekly
- Keep track of all the games in your own collection or put them in a wanted list
- See a list of all games you still need to collect
- Budget tracker: Track your purchases and sales
- Cover Mode: Browse through your games in a new way!
- Do you collect for multiple systems? We generate an overview and have lots of tools that give you an insight into the growth and value of your collection.
- Multi-device syncing: Sync your collection between all your devices
- Your own personal collection on the web My.PureGaming.org: share your collection with friends or potential buyers
- E-Mail your collection, for sale, wanted, remaining or duplicates games list
- Keep notes for every game
- Keep track of the condition, region / versions
- Track duplicates, add quantities for every game in your collection
- Add your own custom games (useful with reproduction games)
- View your most rare and valuable games in the Trophy Room.
- Exclude unwanted games from the app
- Graph showing you the evolution (value, game count, remaining) of your collection
- Create lists of games
- Multi-Currency support
- Filter the games by rarity or publisher
- Use your own boxart by taking a picture or choosing one from the photo library
- View YouTube videos for each game
- Do an eBay search for the game you want (you can choose the eBay region you prefer)
- Provides a tool to analyse your own collection
- Check your collection directly on your Apple Watch
- Retina enhanced (sharper pictures on iPhone 4/4S/5), iPhone 5, 6, 7 optimised
- Universal app, runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
"This is a great app. It does almost everything I hoped it would and more. Love this app. "
"It keeps track of what you own, what condition its in and what everything's worth. I just get on EBay, open this app and check them off my list as I buy them! Love it. It will also show you current prices for games by searching the web and bringing up the most recent auctions and prices. It also shows you past prices paid for the game you're interested in so you don't over pay. The GUI is beautiful, and you can even add a picture of your game for reference. Fantastic app, thanks!"
"This is really good. It keeps track of all my games and provides a good rarity and price range for me. Definitely worth the money."
"Fantastic! I’ve been using this app for years and love it. The best view of collecting lists, no free form stuff you have to enter. Nice and clean, love the Trophy Room concept, too. You can even filter out games like unlicensed ones or the NWC you’ll never get anyway…highly recommended!"