Retro Game Collector for Famicom Disk System (iOS / Android)
|Retro Game Collector for Famicom Disk System is the must-have reference for every Famicom Disk System enthusiast. This app serves as a reference for every Famicom Disk System game ever released. Keep track of your own game collection and even keep a wanted list.
Other modules in our Retro Game Collector app:
2600, 32X, 3DO, 3DS, 5200, 7800, Astrocade, Atari 8-bit, CD-i, Colecovision, DS, Dreamcast, Fairchild Channel F, Famicom, Famicom Disk System, Game & Watch, Game Gear, GameCube, Gameboy / Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Genesis / MegaDrive, Intellivision, Jaguar, Lynx, Master System, MegaDrive Japan, N-Gage, N64, NES, Neo Geo AES, Neo Geo CD, Neo Geo Pocket / Color, Nintendo Power Magazine, Odyssey 2 / Videopac, PC-Engine, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP, Pico, Pico Japan, SCD, SNES, Saturn, Super Famicom, Switch, TG16, Vectrex, Virtual Boy, Vita, Wii, WiiU, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
This app will show you the value and rarity for each game. You can also directly view videos of each game on YouTube or buy them directly of eBay, all integrated into the app.
- Complete database of games (US/EU/AU)
- Boxart is available for every game
- See the rarity and value for each game, also view the averages that other users assign to games (automatic online sync)
- Updated prices and rarity ratings are synced weekly
- Keep track of all the games in your own collection or put them in a wanted list
- See a list of all games you still need to collect
- Budget tracker: Track your purchases and sales
- Cover Mode: Browse through your games in a new way!
- Do you collect for multiple systems? We generate an overview and have lots of tools that give you an insight into the growth and value of your collection.
- Multi-device syncing: Sync your collection between all your devices
- Your own personal collection on the web My.PureGaming.org: share your collection with friends or potential buyers
- E-Mail your collection, for sale, wanted, remaining or duplicates games list
- Keep notes for every game
- Keep track of the condition, region / versions
- Track duplicates, add quantities for every game in your collection
- Add your own custom games (useful with reproduction games)
- View your most rare and valuable games in the Trophy Room.
- Exclude unwanted games from the app
- Graph showing you the evolution (value, game count, remaining) of your collection
- Create lists of games
- Multi-Currency support
- Filter the games by rarity or publisher
- Use your own boxart by taking a picture or choosing one from the photo library
- View YouTube videos for each game
- Do an eBay search for the game you want (you can choose the eBay region you prefer)
- Provides a tool to analyse your own collection
- Check your collection directly on your Apple Watch
- Retina enhanced (sharper pictures on iPhone 4/4S/5), iPhone 5, 6, 7 optimised
- Universal app, runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
"This app is perfect for any collector that has or is trying to obtain a good collection. No more wondering if you already have that game or not when hunting for carts, just check the app. Highly recommended!"
"The app is loaded with every single game in the consoles library, with a counter in the background. When you add a title to your collection the counter drops and the list updates letting you know how many titles you need to complete your collection. When adding a game into your collection you are given the option to add whether it has the disc, case, manuals, and up to 3 custom options and gives all the information and a fair market value for the item. Also gives the game a rarity chart in which is can all be filtered to help you find/search for specific games. It is a very easy app to use and I am super glad to have found it."
"It's great for keeping track of your collection, and shows a fairly accurate price for what the games are worth. Also the wanted list is a nice little bonus feature. Highly recommended for any collector."
"Just what I needed! This app is great! I use it before I make a purchase to see if I'm getting a good deal or am being over charged on an old game."